Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day Planners to Love

One thing that my handbag is seriously lacking is a day planner.  While I am constantly putting my appointments into my iPhone, I find myself missing the days of high school when every day my homework was written down in one of those spiffy planners that were handed out to us on the first day of the school year.  Things just felt more official.  ;-)  The reality is, I don't need a day planner, but it doesn't hurt to go hunting for some serious planner eye candy...does it?

We'll go with no.

;-)







love, maria

<3

8 comments:

  1. Love the turquoise version from Paper Source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty paper products and organizers, even though I usually look at them more than I actually use them! Those are all gorgeous. I especially love the bright colors and fun prints/textures :) I just discovered your blog from Louise's coffee date post, and immediately loved your mustache mug! {Mine is bright yellow!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare, thanks so much for stopping by! I will stop by your blog, too! :-) xx

      Delete
  3. the graphic image planner BROKE MY HEART for years. finally got one this year... and i never use it. what? i hate to say it, but iCal is too easy. sigh. it's such a shame, because those look so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! You are so right -- iCal is way too easy and it doesn't provide ANY eye candy. ;-)

      Delete
  4. I love writing in my planner. Even if I don't look at it. It's kind of a stress-relief to make a list of daily tasks. And I always get so excited for a new year... just so I can prepare a new planner. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are so right -- writing things out and making a PLAN (hehe) really does make life easier! ;-)

      Delete

Leave a thought!