Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's Been Quite the Week...

Hi there, friends.

Well, I have disappeared again.  This has been a rough week.  My grandmother is in the hospital, so my brain has been sort of shut off for the majority of the week so far.  I am just keeping her in my prayers, and my mom, too -- it's her mother who is in the hospital.  I can't help but think of my mom and how much I love her -- how I would do anything to keep her healthy and living forever.  I can't imagine living without my mommy, and I know that what she is going through as her mommy gets older is probably one of the toughest things imaginable.

I have been so blessed to have so many strong women in my life as role models.  My mom, both of my grandmothers -- they have taught me so much about being a loving, compassionate, sensitive, and strong human being.  I love all three of them more than I could ever say, and I really don't know what else to write tonight -- I am just feeling so much, so deep.  It's both painful and humbling, but I am so close to God right now and I feel His love for me surrounding me with all of these amazing people who are so dear to me.

Anyway, as you can see, I have a lot on my mind, and it has definitely taken its toll on me so far this week.  But, I feel like I have dwelled on it enough, and the truth is that everything is in the Jesus' hands.  So my goal is to begin tomorrow with a fresh outlook and to not be afraid -- just trust.  :-)  I have my amazing sponsors to share with you all tomorrow afternoon!  If you want to check them out a day early, visit their pages, which are linked up on my sidebar.

Thanks for letting me vent, and I loved all of your sweet comments on my cork magnet post.  Each one made me smile!  Help me make this a great and blessed rest of the week!

love, maria

6 comments:

  1. love you Maria! I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, best friend! I love you, too!! xx

      Delete
  2. Sending your family and you lots of healing, love and light. It's always tough to have to go through these life experiences and even harder to watch it affect our loved ones. You have the right idea, though- trust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family will be in our prayers.. hope you grandmother gets well soon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought!