Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feet Freaks Welcome

Okay, let me just preface this by saying that if feet freak you out, this post is not for you.

Ahem.

;-)

Pedicures.  We all need 'em.  Some of us get 'em.  Others of us give them to ourselves.  Many of us do both!  :-)  I definitely am not creative with my toesies.  The wildest thing I do is get those (a-freaking-mazing) Sally Hansen nail stickies and put those on my nails.  It looks very cute, and I would recommend them to anyone, but how awesome is it when people make their toes into art?!

Pretty fab.

Here are some fun inspiration pictures to get your wheels turnin' -- it is summertime after all.  I sure hope you have all been able to break out the sandals!  ;-)











What's your go-to nail polish color for your toesies in the summertime?

love, maria

6 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the patriotic ones... and of course the mommy baby pair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that mommy-baby pedicure sweet? Makes me want a peanut of my own! :-)

      Delete
  2. Aww, the flag design is a cute idea for July 4th! I always like putting really "loud" colors on my toes... colors I don't really wanna put on my nails. I'd say that my favorite color would be anything with sparkles. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the polka-dots! So dainty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the polka-dots. So dainty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought!