Well, on Tuesday I announced that All Things Luxurious was the recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award via Free Spirit Eater. I want to thank Kym so much for giving me this award -- it really means so much to me and it made me feel so welcomed into this amazing blogging community. Now, because I was chosen for this award (along with fourteen other wonderful bloggers), I get to choose my fifteen recipients to pass this award along to! Here are my nominations...
Kylee at KyleeNoelle
Jen at A Place to Call Home
Ashton at Dorian and Maine
Ashley at First Home Dreams
Joy at Frock Files
Rachel at Get Neat
Lisha and Kyle at One House One Couple
Beth at Secondhand Mom
Anna at Take the Side Street
Kate at Dicover.Create.Live
Courtney at Courtney Lane
Jenna at Homeslice
Jen at Design Blossom
Abbey at The Cards We Drew
Jen at At Home in the Northwest
Now, I am supposed to share 7 Things about myself! ;-)
1. I am a newlywed -- my husband and I just got married this past November.
2. My favorite food is macaroni and cheese -- I could eat it every day for the rest of my life! But that's not healthy, so...
3. I love, love, love chick lit. It's probably my favorite genre to read!
4. Girly movies are also a favorite of mine. I am obsessed with the movie Father of the Bride and watch it on a weekly (sometimes bi-weekly, I won't lie) basis. I'm weird like that and just keep pushing "Play" on the DVD remote.
5. I love to cook and try out new recipes -- sometimes I even get really awesome and cook without following recipes. And that rarely goes well!
6. My husband and I had secret crushes on each other in high school, but we never told each other and didn't get together until well after we had graduated.
7. I am deathly afraid of birds. They are so scary!
Okie dokie, so, here are the rules for my bloggy friends who were nominated in this post!
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Include a link to their blog.
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally, share 7 things about yourself.
In the same post include this set of rules.
Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
Sound good? ;-) Thanks so much again, Kym, for the nomination!