Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Esty Showcase

Hey there, friends!  :-)

How are you all doing this evening?  I wanted to let you know that I had planned an Etsy artist interview for one of today's posts, but the person I was hoping to tell you all about never got back with me after our initial round of e-mails and I sent the interview questions.  Not very nice, but oh well.  I definitely understand the nature of being super busy, but a little ahead-of-time notice would have been nice so that I could have found someone else, you know?  So I'll have to prepare for another interview for next Wednesday and hopefully have someone who is a little bit more down to earth and willing to share!  ;-)  But I do have a fabulous kitchen to show you all tomorrow -- and an interview to go along with it about building your dream kitchen.  I can't wait to share it with you!

love, maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought!