Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Envelope Clutch

I follow quite a few fashion blogs, and something that I have noticed is that all of the girls seem to have their own favorite version of the envelope clutch.  Most of them are from ASOS, and I really like a lot of those styles; but I wanted to find some of my own personal favorites online to put into a collection on the blog for today!  :-)









What do you think of this style?

Do you own an envelope clutch?  Where did you get yours?

love, maria

9 comments:

  1. I love this style, although I don't have one, yet! I love the bright color blocked one (like #1 on your post) or the Zara one on my blog today :) The pink one you featured is really cute, too! Do you have an envelope clutch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the one on your blog today, too! :-) I don't have one yet! I think this will have to be the next addition to my bag collection. I love the leopard print one!

      Delete
  2. I love these clutches - so chic, however I like to have a handle or strap :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I am the same way. Even when I do go out for a nicer occasion, I usually bring a wristlet instead of something with no strap at all. An envelope clutch is something that I would love to add to my wardrobe for a "just in case" instance, you know? ;-)

      Delete
    2. I'm a wristlet girl myself!!
      Rachel C

      Delete
    3. Can't go wrong with a wristlet! ;-)

      Delete
  3. ahhh that first one is definitely my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that color combination neat? Love it! :-)

      Delete
  4. Love envelope clutches! I have a few of my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought!