Monday, July 16, 2012

Francesca's Collections: A Store to Love

Have any of you heard of (or been to) Francesca's Collections?  I first read about this store on The Small Things Blog, and when I looked up where the closest Francesca's was to me, low and behold -- it was right down the street!  Crazy!  I have yet to pop into the shop, but I did some online-looking the other day, and I wanted to share with you some beautiful things that I found!  :-)









Honestly, how great are those prices?!  I think my favorite pick would have to be the green necklace -- but you should definitely check out the site and see what else tickles your fancy!

What's your favorite item in this post?

love,
maria

Disclosure: I was not compensated by Francesca's Collections to write this post -- they don't even know who I am!  I just love their fun things. :-)

PS: Don't miss this weekend's posts...



xxoo

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe that beautiful green necklace is only $28 - what a fab store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! The prices are insane! :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. i've never been to a francesca's... i need to though. those lace shorts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love 'em too, Molly! :-) They totally remind me of something you would wear!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the shorts....anything eyelet, I am a sucker!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, mom! I think I got that from you! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Those prices are crazy! The lace shorts are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..love the rock candy necklace so much!! I have never been to a FC shop, but now I have to:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that necklace, too! :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Leave a thought!