Friday, July 13, 2012

Gimme Color!

I truly love a statement chandelier; and what better way to make a statement than with a colorful chandelier?  I luh-huuuve this decor element -- and there are some great ways to DIY your own, too!  By finding a thrift store chandelier that has great bones but a less-than-lovely finish, spray paint will become your new best friend!  













What do you think of this style element?  Would you partake?

Happy Friday!

love,
maria

PS: Sorry if you came by the blog last night and things were a little bit messy -- we got a facelift!  ;-)  xxoo

9 comments:

  1. I love chandeliers and these are gorgeous! Perfect way to class up a room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME. I have been in love with bright chandeliers like this for a while now. As you know, I am always all about color! I'm definitely pinning a few of these images for my dream home :) Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Clare! I hope you have a fabulous weekend, too! :-)

      Delete
  3. P.S. - I like your new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos!You have great taste. Now following on Bloglovin :)

    xo,
    Courtney
    GirlAvantGarde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following you on Bloglovin', too! :-)

      Delete
  5. wow! Those are some fun colorful chandeliers! I'm not sure if I would go with the multicolored ones, but some of the ones with one main color strike my fancy.

    And thanks for the yellow door tip on my blog! I think I'm gonna do it... although Kyle has to approve first! ;)

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the door, Lisha! Can't wait to read about what you decide to do. :-)

      Delete

Leave a thought!